Part 2 of review series
This will be a short post on two lip products I got from SecretKey which includes the “Red Carpet Tattoo Tint” in -Hot Pink- and “Ice Cream Tint Glow” in -Ice Mandarin-. Both are around the size of one finger length.
The red carpet one is a liquid tint white the ice cream tint is a stick type.
Overall thoughts (Sorry for the awkward photos ^^;) :
Ice Cream Tint Glow – Ice Mandarin
- Sheer colour but does the job pretty well, perfect for a more natural look/ everyday wear (can be layered to get darker dolour as well)
- Long-lasting throughout the day, around 70% left after food/drinks.
- Smooth application and slightly glossy
- Normal smell (not good nor bad)
- Unique packaging
Red Carpet Tattoo Tint – Hot Pink
- Really pigmented and thick, only one layer is needed and colour can be made darker with more layers (since only a thin coat is needed, product can last long before having to buy again despite small quantity)
- Long-lasting throughout the day, around 60% left after food/drinks.
- Easy to spread and blend
- Compact packaging
- Slightly drying
- smells really good (sweet cherry-ish kind of smell)
That’s all for this post. In a nutshell, I quite like both products but not super in love. Look forward to my next post!